Monday, April 27, 2015

One With Nature

So sometimes people just get over worked right? They have a tough day, someone gets on their nerves, a bad situation happens, life really. Well I have a question for you. Do you know the trick to calming down? Do you know yourself well enough that when you are really upset you know exactly what to do? What is it? Basketball? Baseball? Throwing darts at someone's head cut-out on a dart board. Anything just to keep you from blowing up like Pompeii. Mine is very interesting. I like to drive and sing, and when I say sing I mean belt, in the country. I think it's because I'm from a farming community and I'm used to dirt roads. They calm me down. Today, I had a rough day. After staying up all night for my exam, I had work to top it off. I was exhausted. Then of course life came along and I just needed a little time by myself.
For some reason, I thought I was a photographer and I'll just post some of those right now.....













Sorry about the excessive photos, but I had some fun finding different places to shoot. It was a good three hour process that cleared my head and helped me think by myself. Sometimes all you need is a little nature one-on-one and it can do a world of good for the soul.

1 comment:

  1. You're beautiful omg x

    http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete